Dell Service Center in Delhi
- Free quotation while you wait
- Safe data handling
- All models repaired
- No fix no fee
- Collection available
- Liquid damage specialists
Dell Service Enquiry
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Working in computer repairs for over 8 years and specializing in laptops for the last 8 years, Dell Laptop Repair has developed strong relationships with many city companies. Our relationships have been based on trust, professionalism and commitment to service.
What laptops do you repair?
Our team of experienced engineers can repair all makes and models of laptops providing a quick and economic service for your laptop computing needs.
Our approved network of suppliers ensures all parts are widely available and costs are kept to a minimum.
At every stage of your laptop repair, we will inform you of the current progress and whether or not any additional parts or costs will be required.
Can I send in my laptop?
Yes , you can. Please ensure that you pack your laptop, with power supply and any software cds, securely with plenty of protection. Also include a brief description of the problems that you are experiencing and your contact details.
We can also arrange to pick up your laptop by courier if you wish.
What repairs can you perform?
- Data Retrieval and Backups
- Hard drive problems
- Installation of Windows and software
- Password Removal
- Virus Detection and Removal
- Replacement LCD screens
- Liquid spillage
- Badly lit LCD Screens
- Component Repairs
- Broken power ports
- Power supply problems
- Modem faults
- Network Problems
What is the turnaround time for repairs?
We offer a quick quality service on all makes and models of laptops down to component level and quotes are given within 1-2 working days. Our aim is to diagnose/quote and return your laptop to you within 5 working days.
Do we provide an express estimation service?
Yes we do. We can speed track your evaluation if you require.
Please speak to one of our staff for more details.
Do you charge for diagnostic quote?
If we cannot repair your machine, there is no charge.
Can I access my data whilst I am waiting for my quote?
If you need your data urgently, we can burn your data onto cds/dvds or USB stick.
We can place your hard drive directly into a USB caddy, so that you can simply plug into any computer or laptop to access your data.
What are our terms and conditions?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Turn around period is normally within 1-3 working days. Under some circumstances, it may take longer due to the availability of parts. We will endeavor to keep customers fully informed during this period.
- A repair means the restoration of equipment to working order in accordance with the customer's fault report and requirements.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any equipment sent to Dell Repair Center. should be accompanied by a fault report from the customer. The information given by the customer is for reference only. Our own engineer's examination report will form the basis of the full fault report.
- Customers should backup their data before sending their equipment to us for repair. We cannot accept any responsibility for data loss.
- Any equipment kept on site by Dell Repair Center. for more than 3 months since the initial quotation, or issue of invoice will be scrapped without notice.
- A holding fee of INR - 50 per day will be charged to customer two months after the quotation or invoice has been issued.
- We offer three months return to base (RTB) warranty on repairs.
- Warranty will be void if our warranty label has been broken; the faults are different or unrelated to the original faults;
if the equipment has been modified, or improperly handled.
- Equipment which is returned out of our warranty will be charged the appropriate repair fee.
4. COST AND PAYMENT
- Payment can be cash, cheque, bank draft or bank transfer. Payment must be made before delivery or collection.
- No responsibility for the expiration of manufacturer's original warranty on equipment that has been sent to us for inspection or repair.
- No responsibility for any data loss during the repair procedure. If we need to reinstall windows, we are not responsible for the loss of any software programs or functions that were initially installed if the customer has not provided original recovery software.
- No responsibility for equipment of an unstable nature which may deteriorate during inspection for repair.
- No responsibility after un-repaired laptop being taken back or returned.
- No responsibility for returning defective or replaced parts.